The heel wedge gently corrects misalignments of the heel. Crooked heels indicate a tilted ankle joint axis. If the outer edge of the shoe is worn (excessive supination = outward edging), place the wedge height to the outside. If the shoe is worn under the big toe & inside of the heel (overpronation = too much inward edging), place the wedge height to the inside.
- anatomically shaped heel wedge
- for bow-leg posture: insert as outer edge elevation
- for X-leg posture: insert as inner rim elevation
- with light latex pad
- made of vegetable tanned sheep leather
- with self-adhesive point for fixing in the shoe
- approx. 8 mm outer rim height